How to view Bengali Font?
If you are already using Windows 7, the contents of this site are compatible
with the system fonts you already have in you computer.
If you are using Windows XP or earlier version you have to install a Unicode
font, like Solaiman-lipi which supports Bengali. It’s very easy to install the
font by following instructions below.
For Mac version Download the font and configure it according to Mac OS.
1. For Windows XP or earlier version Download Solaiman-Lipi
2. Copy and paste it to your system’s “Fonts” directory. You can find this
directory by two simple ways:
By using ” run ” from the start menu
Start > Run > type “fonts” and click OK
By Using Control pannel fonts
Start > Control Panel > Fonts
From Other Browser
There might be some problem like broken Bengali text in some browsers like
opera. In this case you have to install complex script supporter. You can
download it here and easily install it by following the given instruction.
1. Dowload the IComplex installer*
2. Double click on the downloaded installer
3. Follow the way images bellow are showing.
After a restarting your PC, you will have no more problems with Bengali
If your mobile support bangla unicode and complex script, you can view this
site. Otherwise follow the instructions.
Browsing By Opera mini
1. Download Opera Mini from http://mini.opera.com/
2. Install and Run Opera Mini
3. Type “opera:config” at the address bar and ok.
4. Change the settings “Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts” to “Yes” and
click the “Save” button.
5. Now you can view this site in your mobilephone by Opera Mini.
If any other problem persists, please Contact us.